Monday, September 25, 2017

Jesus Coming before 2000

Brother Stair taking to a Caller speaking of Jesus' Coming before the Year 2000

[excerpt]
Bro Stair:    “…you have to look around now to find just a pure person who serves God today.”
Caller:        “So what you’re saying then…”
Bro Stair:    “I’m telling you that by the year 2000, if God doesn’t make a move, then you can call the Bible a lie.”
Caller:        “Okay.”
Bro Stair:    “That’s what I’m telling you.  Now, in essence, what I am telling you is that Jesus is coming before the year 2000that’s what I’m telling you.”
Caller:        “I believe that.”
Bro Stair:    “Hay, hay, no doubt in my mind about it.  No doubt in my mind about it.  And I”m going to say if He doesn’t come, then all this perversion all of fighting against the gospel, hay, it’s gonna it’s …”


No comments:

Post a Comment